Location South East England
Salary £27,000 - £32,000
We have a fantastic new opening for an Analytical Chemist at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in Kent. The ideal candidate will have experience in API and drug substance development, method development & validation, and have exposure to a GMP-compliant environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform routine & non-routine analytical testing using HPLC, Dissolution, UPLC, GCMS, Karl Fisher
- Set up analytical methods, troubleshoot, run samples and interpret data
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Generate and develop accurate and precise analytical data
- Liaise and communicate with both internal colleagues and external partners
- Identify any process-related impurities
- Depending on skills and experience: perform duties in project management and authoring of key analytical documents (e.g. Analytical Testing Plans, method/validation protocols)
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related scientific discipline
- Experience in Method Development and Method Validation
- Strong fundamental background in Chemistry
- Industry experience in R&D analytical laboratory
- Experience with a variety of modern analytical techniques (HPLC, UPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Experience of working to GMP compliance
This is part of a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.