We are currently recruiting for analytical chemists in Kent, including a mix of junior to senior roles, permanent and fixed-term contracts available, looking for experienced chemists with knowledge of HPLC, GC and other relevant techniques.
Your role as an Analyst will be to support to ongoing work within the pharmaceutical and chemical industry performing routine and efficient tests using of products and incoming materials for use in pharmaceutical production.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing and accurately reporting all analytical procedures with cGMP requirements.
- Investigate and analytical deviations or OOS results, finding the source of the issue.
- Follow SOPs as required while developing, evaluating and preparing analytical methods.
- When required perform audits of the laboratory areas and carry out training for less experienced analysts.
- Creating and maintain close contact with all individuals and teams involved in production, allowing transparency throughout.
Ideally candidates will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry or related scientific discipline, and have experience in a GLP/GMP environment. There are a wide range of roles available, suiting a range of experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now with your CV and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.