Analytical Development Chemist
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical CDMO based in Sandwich, Kent on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent PhD Analytical Chemistry Graduate with experience developing methods, or an experienced Pharmaceutical Analyst with some industrial experience of developing and validating methods from first principles.
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical testing on raw and in-process materials, including but not limited to, HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, NMR, and GPC
- Perform chromatographic method development, validation and optimisation
- Work with sample types from pharmaceutical, healthcare, agrochemical, and bulk chemical products
- Responsible for running, maintaining and troubleshooting analytical equipment across the site
- Carry out data processing, reporting, preparing quality reports, developing SOPs
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related
- Ideally proven industrial experience in an analytical role within a GMP/GLP laboratory
- Technically competent in chemical analytical techniques, including HPLC, UPLC, GCMS, NMR, GCP
- Method development, validation and optimisation of chromatographic techniques
- Flexible and adaptable to the various requirements of the business
If this is a role that would interest you then please contact Graham at CY Partners for further information.