Analytical Development Chemist
An opportunity has arisen for an innovative and self-motivated Scientist, who has experience as an Analytical Method Development or Quality Control Officer to join the expanding Analytical Development department of a North East Pharmaceutical Organisation.
About the role
You will be providing support to laboratory work, raw material testing, production campaign support, stability testing, validation of cleaning methods, instrument maintenance and repair.
In addition to this, you will be ensuring that the analysis of raw materials, final products and intermediates are completed to meet sales and production deadlines.
• A degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis or equivalent experience
• Good analytical skills in laboratory techniques of GC, HPLC, IR and wet chemistry
• Thorough understanding of the GLP documentation requirements of a laboratory and/or prior work experience in a GMP environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in applying to this role please submit your most up to date CV ASAP and for further information please call Owain at CY Partners for further information.