Salary Up to £45,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly competent and experienced analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site in Chippenham on a permanent basis. Working alongside the formulation group in the development of a range of inhalation products, you will serve as a technical resource to formulators as the primary point of contact for method development and validation, the testing of all raw materials, in-process, finished goods, and stability samples.
You will also be responsible for leading project analytical activities, shaping project strategy and participating in core team meetings, managing external contractors and compliance activities to achieve CMC objectives and often works in multi-disciplinary teams across multiple sites. Some other aspects of the role include:
- Acts as an inhalation product development expert in all analytical aspects from specification setting, stability studies, managing complex related substances and method development
- Manages Lab investigations and OOSs including remediation of potential compliance concerns.
- Provide expertise in UPLC, HPLC, UV, MS; method development and validation as well as problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Provides expertise in cGMP compliance improvement and enhancement.
- Studies and improves various methods and providing increased efficiency or process flow using Lean activities etc.
- Acts as a liaison within CMC and R&D and external contractors for investigations and to implement special projects.
- Assist with validations, method transfers, or technology upgrades.
- Works with groups to ensure compliance to EHS and departmental safety requirements and provide proactive leadership toward continuous improvement of safety operations in the laboratory.
- Ensures key turnaround timelines and compliance requirements are achieved.
This role is split roughly 50/50 between office operations and lab/plant environment, so it isn’t a total removal from the lab.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced analyst to gain experience in a unique and varied role, that won’t come without its challenges. If it sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now with your CV and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.