Analytical Laboratory Scientist
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Up to £22,400
CY Partners are currently recruiting for an Analytical Laboratory Scientist to join a reputable Pharmaceutical company based in the Tyne Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who pride themselves on developing staff from within.
Working as an Analytical scientist you will play a key role in supporting the quality team on site, and helping the team meet its production goals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assessing and testing raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Performing stability testing of finished products, and to validate HPLC and other appropriate test methods
- To review analytical results and ensure test data is recorded accurately
- Maintain GMP standards and ensure equipment is calibrated correctly
- Adhere to quality systems in place and support with the review and writing of Standard Operating Procedures.
Alongside a competitive salary and corporate benefits, the successful applicant will be given a full company induction and training.
We’re looking for a dedicated individual who enjoys problem solving and can be flexible to business needs. You will have an understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC and have a working knowledge of GLP.
Sound like the ideal role for you? Then don’t hesitate, apply today Or contact Owain at CY Partners for more information.