Analytical Method Development Scientist
Salary £23,000 - £28,000
We have a fantastic opening for an Analytical Method Development Scientist at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in HPLC, Dissolution Testing, method development and validation in a GMP-compliant, pharmaceutical development environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform analytical testing on drug substance development projects from early phase through to clinical filings
- Liaise with internal clients and external collaborators
- Provide direct analytical support to process chemists and technical support to in-market APIs
- Perform analytical method development and validation
- Manage projects and author key analytical documents
- Generate and report accurate results within a defined time-frame
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline; or equivalent industrial experience
- Experience in Method Development and Method Validation; required
- Strong fundamental background in Chemistry (emphasis on Organic and Analytical)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a development laboratory role or knowledge of drug development, drug substance and API analysis
- Experience with variety of modern analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Experience of working to GMP compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot issues relating to instrumentation and analysis
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and documentation skills
This is a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet (07851 246 846) at CY Partners.