Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary £26,000 - £28,000
We have a fantastic opening for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company, based near Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with experience of method development, to join an expanding team, on a permanent basis, where you will be able to play an influential role.
You will be part of a team that supports new projects, optimisation, re-development, and validation of current methods as well as batch release to support small scale manufacture of established products.
Key aspects of the role are;
- Provide analytical support to the Chemical Development Group
- Completion of batch analysis to predefined procedures in alignment with GMP.
- Involvement with method development & validation of raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Review analytical results and report any that are out of trend
- Solving analysis and instrumentation problems encountered within the laboratory
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience;
- A degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical API or product development or Quality Control. Completing routine testing of raw materials, intermediates and final products with some experience in method development and validation across all phases of development.
- Good analytical skills in laboratory techniques of GC, HPLC, IR and wet chemistry
- Thorough understanding of the GLP documentation requirements of a laboratory
- Good written/recording skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays), employer, cycle to work and more corporate benefits.
If this role sounds ideal, don’t delay. Apply today with your CV or contact Owain at CY Partners 0191 477 4733.