Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience running HPLC in a regulated environment?
Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the Cambridge area?
My client is an established and successful analytical organisation, providing contract analytical services and chemistry consultancy to a range of Pharmaceutical clients. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to hire an Analytical Scientist to support the analysis of inhalation products.
The Analytical Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products in accordance with cGMP
- Undertaking quantitative measurement of pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations supporting product development, batch certification and stability testing
- Plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Documentation and reporting of all analytical activities and results, maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance
To be considered for the Analytical Scientist role you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/Msc ( or equivalent experience) in relevant field such as analytical chemistry, forensic science, biochemistry or pharmaceutical science
- Experience of working in an analytical laboratory using instruments such as HPLC, UHPLC, and GC
- Experience of working in a GMP Lab
- Experience of testing inhalation products such as Pressurized Metered-Dose Inhalers (pMDIs), Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) and Nebulisers would be advantageous
- Ability to write study protocols and reports with minimum supervision
- Good IT literacy skills
As an Analytical Scientist you will enjoy the benefit of working for a company that treats the health, safety, and wellbeing of employees as a priority. They ensure generous annual leave and provide a total wellness plan of benefits and services to support this approach for their employees.
Please apply online or contact Umul Ahmed at CY Partners on 07706341006 or [email protected]