Location North West England, South East England
Salary £22,000 - £28,000
Excellent opportunity for an Analytical Scientist at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will have experience in drug substance development projects, method development/validation and have worked in a GMP-compliant environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform release analysis to cGMP
- Provide direct analytical support to Process Chemists
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Provide technical support to in-market Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Liaise and communicate with both internal colleagues and external partners
- Depending on skills and experience: perform duties in project management and authoring of key analytical documents (e.g. Analytical Testing Plans, method/validation protocols)
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry, or a related scientific discipline
- Experience in Method Development and Method Validation
- Previous industry experience in a similar development laboratory role or knowledge of the drug development process highly desirable
- Experience with a variety of modern analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS)
- Experience and knowledge of GMP and API analysis
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and documentation skills
You will be working for an innovative company in excellent, fast-paced surroundings with state of the art instrumentation. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you’re interested, please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.