Salary Excellent Salary and Benefits
CY Partners are currently recruiting an Analytical Scientist for a reputable Pharmaceutical company based in the North East. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who pride themselves on developing staff from within.
Working as an Analytical scientist you will play a key role in supporting the quality team on site, and helping the team meet its production goals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assessing product lines though the use of appropriate analytical techniques, from raw materials to finished products
- To review analytical results and ensure test data is recorded accurately
- Maintain GMP standards and ensure equipment is calibrated correctly
- Provide Quality Management with constant feedback, suggesting any improvements to process’s or procedures
- Deliver training to new technicians and ensure production teams are aware of quality systems in place
Alongside a competitive salary and corporate benefits, the successful applicant will be given a full company induction and training.
We’re looking for a dedicated individual who enjoys problem solving and can be flexible to business needs. You will have a thorough understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC and have a working knowledge of GLP.
Sound like the ideal role for you? Then don’t delay and Apply today! Or contact Owain at CY Partners for more information.