Location North West England
Salary £23,000 - £28,000
We have a fantastic opening for an Analytical Scientist at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in the North West (Merseyside). The ideal candidate will have experience in drug substance development projects, method development & validation, and have worked in a GMP-compliant environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform analytical testing of finished products for the Market Life Stability programme
- Provide direct analytical support to Process Chemists
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Provide technical support to in-market Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Liaise and communicate with both internal colleagues and external partners
- Depending on skills and experience: perform duties in project management and authoring of key analytical documents (e.g. Analytical Testing Plans, method/validation protocols)
- Generate and report accurate results within a defined timeframe
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Allied Sciences or a related scientific discipline
- Experience in Method Development and Method Validation
- Strong fundamental background of Chemistry
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a development laboratory role or knowledge of the drug development process
- Experience with a variety of modern analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Experience of working to GMP compliance
- Must have experience in stability/QC testing
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and documentation skills
This is a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.