Salary up to £29K
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a bright and experienced Analytical Scientist for a one-year contract role. The ideal candidate would be able to start within a 1-month period and would be based out of Weybridge.
Main duties of the role are to:
- Perform routine analysis using HPLC, USP2 dissolution, GC and Karl Fischer techniques
- Calibrate, develop methods and standardise all equipment and chemicals in line with Quality Systems
- Carry out method validation and contribute to method development
- Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Maintain and improve housekeeping standards within the labs
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum Degree Level Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Laboratory based analytical experience
- Experience of analytical techniques HPLC, GC and dissolution is essential.
- Method development and validation experience is desirable.
- Good laboratory practice.
- Proven ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally.
- Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Someone who strives for continuous improvement.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV ASAP, and for further information please feel free to contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners.