Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location South East England
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for bright and enthusiastic Analytical Scientist based at their site in Worthing.
Main duties of the role are to:
• Perform routine analysis using HPLC or LCMS
• Calibrate, develop methods and standardise all equipment and chemicals in line with Quality Systems
• Contribute to method development and validation
• Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records
• Maintain and improve housekeeping standards within the labs
Requirements for the role are as follows:
• Hold an A-level in Science or equivalent qualification
• Laboratory based analytical experience would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Good laboratory practice.
• Proven ability to build good working relationships.
• Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Someone who strives for continuous improvement.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV ASAP, and for further information please feel free to contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners.