Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location South East England
Salary up to £24K
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a bright and experienced Analytical Scientist to join their team based in Ware.
Main duties of the role are to:
• Perform routine analysis using HPLC, USP2 dissolution, GC and Karl Fischer techniques
• Calibrate, develop methods and standardise all equipment and chemicals in line with Quality Systems
• Carry out method validation and contribute to method development
• Keep and maintain detailed and accurate records
• Maintain and improve housekeeping standards within the labs
Requirements for the role are as follows:
• Minimum Degree Level Chemistry (or equivalent work experience)
• Good knowledge of GMP/GLP guidelines
• Experience of analytical techniques HPLC, GC would be advantageous.
• Method development and validation experience is desirable.
• Proven ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally.
• Capable of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role send us your CV or for further information please feel free to contact Lisa Jones at CY Partners.