Salary £23,000 - £28,000
We have an excellent new Analytical Scientist position at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside (North West). The role will involve performing analytical testing on finished products, using primarily HPLC and Dissolution Testing.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform analytical testing and stability testing of finished products
- Provide direct analytical support to Process Chemists
- Develop and validate analytical methods
- Provide technical support to in-market Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Liaise and communicate with both internal colleagues and external partners
- Depending on skills and experience: perform duties in project management and authoring of key analytical documents (e.g. Analytical Testing Plans, method/validation protocols)
- Generate and report accurate results within a defined time-frame
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Allied Sciences or related scientific discipline; or equivalent industrial experience
- Experience in Method Validation and Technology Transfer
- Strong fundamental background in Chemistry
- Experience in stability or QC testing (essential)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a development laboratory role or knowledge of the drug development process
- Experience with variety of modern analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Experience of working to GMP compliance
- Ability to troubleshoot issues relating to instrumentation and analysis
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and documentation skills
This is a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.