Assay Development Scientist
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
A leading manufacturer and developer of medical devices is looking to recruit an Assay Development Scientist to support their growing pipeline of lateral flow diagnostic projects. This role is within the Product Development team and involves taking projects from the point of feasibility through scale up and the transfer into manufacturing.
The client in question are expanding rapidly, due to a demand in their services, and would therefore like to hire an Assay Development Scientist as soon as possible.
- Development of lateral flow assays for third parties and internal product development
- Maintaining a design / development programme and regular interaction with customers and stakeholders
- Prepare written SOPs for lab methods, procedures and instrumentation
- Ensue that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Participate in internal audits when required
- Degree in a scientific subject or relevant experience
- Several years’ experience developing Lateral Flow or ELISA assays
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Effective communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply with your CV now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin on 07851246841 for more information.