Chemical Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location South East England
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Their aim is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with their 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
The Role: The Associate Scientist will be in the Analytical department, part of new product Development.
Responsibilities of the role: The role will be primarily lab based and support designated project(s) by performing API analysis and characterisation.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to the new product development team
- Conducting analytical techniques such as microscopy, and particle analysis
- Record, maintain and interpret data sets
Your Background: You will have a degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences
The ideal candidate will have a strong drive to learn new techniques and ambition to progress within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of drug development and analysis
- Practical experience of analytical techniques
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to successfully prioritise work according to timelines.
- The ability to manage and interpret data
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lisa on 0191 477 4733 or e-mail [email protected]
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.