Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Up to £17,004 per annum
Are you a motivated individual, with an eye for detail?
If so, then look no further.
CY partners has an available opportunity for a scientifically minded individual to join a leading Biotechnology company as a Bio-Processing Scientist on an initial 6-month, Temporary contract. This is a great opportunity, to work in specialist laboratories at our client’s site in Newcastle.
As a Bio-Processing Scientist, you will be required to undertake routine laboratory work, such as diluent and media preparation, and dilution calculations. You will utilise the specialised equipment to support the department and ensure customer orders are completed, and dispensed in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety Policies to ensure that risk is minimised as much as is reasonably practicable
- Ensure all products flow through the manufacturing process error free and right first time
- Speak Up to ensure that any concerns around Safety, Quality or Process are raised to line manager
- Verify all materials used are within specification and all procedures are carried out in line with set procedures
- Actively maintain quality standards in line with the principles of cGMP
- Listen and responds to customer needs
- Take full responsibility for their own training files to ensure they are maintained to the correct standard
- Maintain equipment used as part of normal daily tasks, as appropriate
- Secondary Scientific qualification or relevant experience.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be given a comprehensive company induction and training.
So, if this sounds like the role for you, APPLY today with a CV or call Owain at CY Partners for an informal chat (0191 477 4733)