Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary Up to £20'000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a highly innovative and forward-thinking bio-analytical company in Yorkshire, as a Laboratory Biochemical Analyst. This highly renowned company has a well-established reputation producing quality service for the biochemical and pharmaceutical sectors. The Laboratory Biochemical Analyst will perform bioanalytical studies for human and animal drug development.
· Use of state-of-the-art scientific lab facilities and technology.
· Driving and supporting a team through multiple projects in the industry.
· Conducting quality control in all areas of the job.
· Prepare specimens, follow detailed manual tests, and oversee automated analysis tests.
· Experience and understanding of chromatographic techniques including LC/MS.
· Experience performing rudimentary lab tasks including sample preparation and pipette skills.
· Detailed approach to record keeping with high accuracy.
· Knowledge of GLP and Regulations pertaining to bioanalysis.
· Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level or higher degree level, in a relevant scientific subject.
If you feel you have the right qualities and are looking to work in a flexible and friendly environment, then send us your CV or contact George Southworth at CY partners.