Biopharmaceutical Sales Engineer
Location North West
Salary Very Competitive
CY Partners are excited to be working with an award-winning global engineering company to help recruit a Sales Professional for their territory covering Central and Northern England. This role will be home based with regular travel within the territory.
Reporting to the Biopharmaceutical & OEM Sector Sales Manager, the successful Sales Engineer will be responsible for prospecting new business with target customers, promoting a full range of the client’s products. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple technical projects with multiple stakeholders within both production and R&D facilities through to a successful conclusion
- Actively build collaborative working relationships with colleagues and customers to support growth and success of the business
- Recognise the influencing factors within the industry and contribute to the strategy to maximise opportunities within the Biopharmaceutical sector
- Provide input to service, product design & quality issues
- Conduct an agreed level of weekly face to face customer meetings
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline for the territory from lead generation through to closing
- Provide customer demonstrations of products as required
- Stay current with any market sector changes which may impact the business
- Excellent portfolio of technical and commercial customer support
- Sales or commercial experience within a regulated industry, Biopharmaceutical preferred
- Educated to a degree level preferably in a STEM related discipline or equivalent experience
- Upstream / Downstream processing experience is an advantage
- Ideally located in the Manchester area
- Full driving license
This role would suit an experienced sales professional within the biopharmaceutical sector or someone with a science background who is looking for a career change.
The client in question is offering a highly competitive package including pension, home office IT support and excellent career development prospects.
For more information apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.