Business Development Manager - Oncology
A well-established drug discovery company are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The client in question develops preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo testing services for biopharmaceutical companies.
Based in the UK, the successful Business Development Manager will cover a territory including the UK and Nordic regions. They will be responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of sales and marketing strategies to leverage business opportunities in the area of translational science, specifically Oncology and Inflammation.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals in the assigned market
- Identify and analyse business opportunities, and formulate plans to capture the opportunity
- Responsible for building a strong, sustainable pipeline and achieving set sales targets
- Contact prospective customer/partner companies to further explore business opportunities and manage negotiations
- Develop and maintain key business relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally
- Participate in conferences and networking events
The ideal candidate will hold a PhD in pharmacology or biological sciences. They will have a background in Oncology and in vivo pharmacology and several years’ hands-on experience in a business development or client-facing role. Experience selling in vivo services to pharma and biotech companies is desired.
If you match the above requirements and would like more information about this position, apply now or contact Charlotte at CY Partners for more information.
0191 477 4733