Cell Culture Scientist
Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are working on an exciting opportunity for a Cell Culture Scientist to join a Global and world leading Healthcare organisation based in Sussex.
As a Cell Culture Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out activities associated with the production, development and maintenance of plant cell cultures within a manufacturing site.
• To produce and develop cell lines with increased productivity of a required compound.
• To participate in high throughput screening programme ensuring all activities are performed according to the schedule.
• To identify areas for improvement in the screening programme, conduct experiments to verify improvements and incorporate them into the screen.
• Identify alternative strategies for identifying an improved plant cell line.
• Identify new technologies to improve efficiency of the screen, liaise with suppliers, establish cost benefits and implement where appropriate.
• Ensure all data is recorded in appropriate format. Analyse data using appropriate statistical software and use results to improve the screening programme.
• Ensure facilities and equipment are maintained to an appropriate standard and raise issues as necessary.
• Support other departmental activities (eg Culture Maintenance) as required.
It’s an excellent opportunity to gain further industry experience with a global organisation, initially the role is offered on a 6 month contract with the potential of extension past this point.
To find out more about the opportunity and apply for the role, contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or submit your CV via email to [email protected]