CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working Chemical Engineer to join a North East based Manufacturing company located on the Team Valley.
The role will involve ownership of technical investigations, common cause and PST corrective actions, responsibility for identifying and implementing changes to baseboard formulations.
You will also be responsible for monitoring and control of the plant water systems and effluent quality, overseeing and provision of samples for audits and testing and oversight of plant sag testing. Process improvement and control of key production processes.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
• Minimum BEng qualification in Chemical Engineering or related subject
• Prior experience in a similar role in the Process Manufacturing industry would be highly desirable
• Knowledge of COSHH
• IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications desirable
• Knowledge of Material flow, Plant design and Process development
• Self-motivated – Driven for success – tenacious attitude to achievement
• Engaging – able to interact with all levels
• Problem solving / can-do approach
• Good communication skills
• Very strong PC skills – Excel/database notably
• Hands on experience – shop floor environment
Salary for this role will depend on experience and qualifications so if you would like more information on the position please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.