Chemical Shift Analyst
Location North East England
CY Partners are looking to recruit a QC Shift Analyst to join a contract chemical manufacturer at their site in Hartlepool on a permanent basis.
The main aspects of the role are as follows:
• Analysis of raw materials, traded products, manufactured products, in-process samples and recheck samples, and recording of tests results on appropriate databases
• Calibrate and standardise all equipment and chemicals in line with Quality Systems
• Environmental analysis of gaseous and liquid emissions
• Advise plant personnel of product non-conformance and corrective / preventative actions
• Maintain and improve housekeeping standards within the lab
• A degree level education in Chemistry or equivalent relevant experience
• Laboratory based analytical experience
• Experience of GLC, GCMS, titrations and other wet chemistry analysis is essential.
• Good laboratory practice
• Proven ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally • Good communicator who is self-motivated, dedicated and well organised.
The shift pattern for this role runs Mon-Fri and will include 12-hour day and night shifts, due to this pattern and the location of the facility, access to personal transport would be required for this position. If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your most up to date CV ASAP and for further information contact