Chemical Technician (Graduate Internship)
Salary £21,000 per annum
CY Partners are currently offering a 3 month graduate internship with a Teesside based Technology company working on progressive technology to reduce waste and cut global emissions in the Metal industry.
In this role you will gain first-hand experience of some of the engineering techniques and chemical processes that the company utilises and an understanding of how their technology works.
Requirements to apply:
- Be a 2021 University graduate in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy or related
- Be able to work in the Teesside area between July and September 2021
- Already have the eligibility to work in the UK, full time between July and September 2021
- Access to personal transport may be required due to location (although there is limited Public transport from surrounding areas)
- Be hardworking and willing to get involved with difficult tasks
If this opportunity is something that appeals to you then please apply using your current CV, and if you have any questions then feel free to contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners for more information.
CV shortlisting will take place on Friday 11th July so make sure you apply before then.