Chemistry Lab Technician
CY Partners are working with a reputable CDMO, based in Sunderland, to help recruit a Chemistry Lab Technician to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. With facilities in the UK and US, the client’s mission is to deliver high quality chemical and API development and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
The purpose of the Chemistry Lab Technician is to assist the GMP Chemist to carry out experimental work in the GMP laboratory area using both standard laboratory equipment and equipment up to 50L scale. Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with the cleaning of equipment and sanitizing of GMP areas
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times and cleaning records for areas and equipment are completed on time
- Compliance to the quality systems ensuring procedures are followed at all times and new issues of procedures are signed off within the required time scale
- Develop a basic understanding of Quality Assurance and GMP
- Ensure Training Records are updated as applicable and are always available for review during audits
- Any other duties which might be reasonably required and allocated by the GMP Team Leader
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with a qualification in Chemistry or a similar field. They will have good communication and organisational skills and be able to work effectively within a team.
Full training will be provided by the organisation but a background and a passion for Chemistry is desired.
Apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.