Clinical Development Manager
Salary Salary and additional Benefits
CY Partners have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Development Manager, to be based with a fast-growing immunotherapy organisation near Glasgow.
As a Clinical Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Clinical Team in the design and implementation of the clinical development programs.
It is important to have deep knowledge of clinical trial operations from Phase 1 to Phase 3 and to have a cursory understanding of preclinical and late-phase approaches. Broad knowledge of the clinical trial landscape including vendors, technology, regulations and evolving trial design will be critical for this role.
Specific therapeutic knowledge in one of the following areas is preferred: Oncology and Infectious Diseases.
Skills & experience:
- Knowledge and experience in Good Clinical Practices
- Thorough understanding of local / international regulations applicable to clinical trials
- Remain current on research and development trends within the industry
- Experience working productively in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities & maintaining a positive outlook at work
- Demonstrated ability of understanding investigator needs
- Ability to positively influence conversations with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen including commercial considerations
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Flexible and able to work in situations where specifications may or may not be well-defined and willing to support work in other therapeutic areas when required
To apply or to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or email an up-to-date version of your CV to [email protected]