Clinical Laboratory Scientist
A global leader in medical diagnostic and global clinical trial testing services is looking to recruit a Clinical Laboratory Scientist to join their team. Working under the Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain lab equipment in line with SOPs
- Perform sample analysis
- Assist in instrument and method validations where required
- Write, review and revise SOPs
- Supervision and training of lab personnel
- Participate in internal and external quality assessment as required
- Document and complete any quality documentation (Quality Issue, CAPA, deviation, change control) as appropriate within the required timeframes
- Assist in other laboratory areas, including sample storage as required
The ideal candidate will either be a registered Biomedical Scientist or hold a BSc in a relevant scientific subject. Alternatively, a minimum of 12 months experience at an external clinical lab would be suitable.
If this position sounds like it would be of interest, apply with your CV now or contact Charlotte at CY Partners for more information.