Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Life Sciences
Salary Competitive plus benefits
CY Partners have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), to be based with a fast-growing immunotherapy organisation near Glasgow. The opportunity also offers training and development opportunities to move into more senior roles as the organisation expands.
As a CRA you will be responsible for coordinating a variety of clinical trials in different therapy areas including oncology and cell immunotherapy, to ensure that these are conducted in accordance with ICH, GCP and other relevant guidelines. You will also ensure the safety of the participants and quality in the data being collected. Trials are to be conducted in the UK, European Union and North America.
As CRA, you will take ownership of studies and carry out site selection/ availability, initiations, on-site monitoring and close out activities associated with the study.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within haematology, immunotherapy and/ or cell therapy would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in a CRA role, or similar is highly desirable
- Experience with study set up/ conducting clinical trials
- Knowledge/ experience of ICH, GCP and other industry-recognized standards and guidelines
- Excellent inter-personal, organisation, presentation and written communication skills
To apply or to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or email an up-to-date version of your CV to [email protected]