Clinical Research Lead
CLINICAL RESEARCH LEAD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced clinical research manager/clinical research lead to join a growing biotech company at their site in Oxford. The role of Clinical Research Lead is a critical role to successfully develop, set up, manage and deliver clinical studies in all therapy areas. Sitting on the cross functional project team this role is a great career opportunity for a clinical Research expert who is highly motivated to succeed and enjoys the fast-moving pace that a small biotech company brings.
Some main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Helping to define and deliver key clinical research programmes and clinical studies
- Selection, oversight and close working with CROs, clinical sites and investigators
- Preparation of protocols, CTAs and clinical parts of regulatory and ethics submissions
- Monitoring of clinical studies in line with GCP, and other relevant regulations.
- Work with external strategic research partners and KOLs
- Collaboration with medical professionals to run pre-clinical and clinical testing of prototypes
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in respiratory, infectious disease or woundcare clinical development and clinical trials. Experience with preparing clinical protocols, CTAs and clinical parts of regulatory and ethics submissions is essential, and experience with selecting, overseeing and working closely with CROs and clinical sites is also beneficial.
Candidates will have significant proven experience in clinical trial management and delivery, and importantly, you will be driven to succeed in a dynamic young biotech organisation at an exciting time for the company.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply with your CV now, and feel free to contact Tom Kirkpatrick at CY Partners for more information.