Clinical Study Manager
Clinical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location London, South East England
CY Partners are currently looking for a Clinical Study Manger to join a leading global pharmaceutical company, based at their site in Brentford.
As a Clinical Study Manger, you will be accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow SOPs and GCP and you will be working to assist with maintaining relationships and monitor the performance of CRO’s and other vendors. As a Clinical Study Manger, you will also be working as part of a team, alongside Senior Clinical Staff, collaborating with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies. Other responsibilities will include:
• Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans.
• Manage clinical trial material.
• Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics.
• Provide input into development of CRF.
• Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
Recent Oncology experience is key for this role and experience in late clinical phase trials (3b onwards) would be highly desirable. This role is offered on an initial 1-year contract basis.
Additional skills which would be desirable for this role include the following:
• Degree in Life Sciences, Public Health, other related discipline or extensive clinical development experience.
• Significant track record of global study management planning & delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and manage resources across a matrix organisation to bring to successful completion specific study goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality
This position is offered on a contract basis. It is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Study Manager to expand on their experience and work with a global company.
For further information please feel free to contact Helen or at CY Partners on 0191 477 4733 or [email protected]