Clinical Trials Administrator
Clinical Life Sciences
Salary Competitive plus benefits
CY Partners have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Trials Administrator to work within a challenging, rewarding and dynamic environment, with a fast-growing immunotherapy organisation near Glasgow. The opportunity also offers training and development opportunities as the organisation expands.
As a Clinical Trail administrator, you will maintain the Clinical Trail Master File and other essential clinical trial documentation. You will have an opportunity to work with and support the Clinical Operations team to ensure operational excellence and overall responsibility for all aspects of document management within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with medical terminology and Quality processes
- Previous experience working with a Sponsor/ Clinical Research Organisation/ hospital or medical setting.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Thorough approach and high attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
To apply or to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or email an up-to-date version of your CV to [email protected]