Location South East England
As a Data Standards Analyst you will provide support, development maintenance of SDTM mappings. The role requires excellent organisational skills, a good eye for detail and experience with Data standards management would be preferred.
Responsibilities of this role:
• Create QC mappings of GSK legacy data and terminology to SDTM domains and controlled terminology
• Support SDTM variable and controlled terminology mapping related questions.
• Support questions and requests for lab, biomarker and PK data
• Ability to manage multiple project assignments simultaneously and provide data assessment and conclusions
• Ability to efficiently interact with multiple departments
• Good communication skills and flexible approach
Requirements for this Role:
• Expert in SDTM including controlled terminology
• Have a good eye for detail and with a focus on quality and accuracy
• Experience in standards management would be advantageous
• The ideal candidate will have experience in either: Lab, Biomarker and PK data with a background in medicine or science