Data Integrity Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary £30,000 - £37,000
CY Partners are currently supporting a global bio-pharmaceutical organisation in their search for a Data Integrity Scientist. This role is focussed on helping manage Chromatography Data Systems (CDS), used at our clients’ key sites across the UK.
Working with a team of lead administrators and technical functions, you will be providing routine maintenance and troubleshooting support of the Chromatography Data systems used by quality and process teams at several UK sites. You will also be assisting with the administration and upkeep of systems used by data processing functions and analytical instruments, located within GMP and non GMP departments.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a collaborative and fast paced environment, with an organisation that promote personal development.
The role is to be based in Middlesbrough and offers a hybrid of office and work from home.
- General systems administration and routine maintenance activities
- Technical support, Troubleshooting and development of the database.
- Performing system GMP compliance reviews – document system faults, anomalies, patterns and trending of data.
- Present the ‘Empower’ database at regulatory inspection and customer audit
- Working with internal customers to advise and support introduction of new instruments onto the database
- Liaising with external vendors over new introduction, qualification and troubleshooting faults when required.
- Science related Degree or equivalent industry related work experience.
- Good understanding of Chromatographic based analysis (HPLC/UPLC)
- Use or Administration of Waters ‘Empower’ or other CDS system(s)
- Experience working in a GMP environment and an understanding of Data Integrity principles
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Presenting at customer or regulatory audit
- Ability to communicate well.
- Ability to work without close supervision, take the initiative and be a self-starter.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading technical team with our client. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Contact Owain @ CY today to find out more or APPLY with a CV – 07851 246839