Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Development Scientist to join a prestigious global organisation, based at their site in Surrey.
As a Development Scientist you will have the opportunity to support new product development by developing formulations and/or providing analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
You will have various levels of involvement in development and validation of in-vitro models, development and validation of analytical method and development and scale-up of conventional and non-conventional solid, semi-solid and other formulations. Focus on preformulation and familiarity/expertise on select preformulation techniques would be an advantage.
- Ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects.
- Knowledge of R&D process and associated commercial environment.
- Clear communicator in both oral and written form with both internal departments and external organisations.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work effectively in teams, and multitask.
- An ability to organise and report study data from internal and external sources.
- Flair for creativity and innovation
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as Mass spectroscopy and have working experience with conventional analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Familiarity/expertise on pre-formulation techniques such as DSC, TGA, TAM, DVS, particle size determination, microscopy etc.
- Computer literate.
- Basic understanding of statistics and its application to experimental work.
Get in touch with Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners for a confidential chat about the role on 07851246847 or apply by submitting your CV to [email protected]