Biotechnology Clinical Executive Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location Adelaide, Australia
Salary £70,000 - £85,000
CY Partners are working with a rapidly expanding bioanalytical services CRO in Australia, who are now looking for a highly experienced Biometrics and Data Management Director to join their team in Adelaide. The main focus of this role is to provide biometric services and oversee the Data Management and Biometrics Operations and Teams.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide relevant biometrics expertise across data management, data programming, CDISC, pharmacokinetics and biostatistics
- Deliver high quality and high level of client service according to project timelines, ensuring it is within budget and in line with the Company’s Profit and Loss expectations
- Oversee the Data Team Manager and Biometrics Team Manager duties to ensure high level of performance
- Ensure invoices are produced and updated frequently, facilitate monthly invoice targets; prioritise and liaise with Accounts and Finance to meet financial timelines
- Identify risks and contribute to Corporate Risk Management
- Lead issue resolution with external parties including clients and auditors
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent industrial experience
- Higher degree in a relevant discipline; desirable
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a regulated pharmaceutical / drug development CRO
- Proven GCP and CRO experience; required
- Adaptable and influential attitude with demonstrated experience in managing and leading teams
- Established network within pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
The company is a Contract Research Organisation specialising in providing drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. You will be working in their state-of-the-art facilities based in Adelaide, Australia with Visa and relocation support provided.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet (07851 246 846) at CY Partners.
Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, start dates for this role will be decided following all Government guidelines.