Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are looking for an EHS Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical organisation based at their site in Hertfordshire.
As EHS Advisor you will support the implementation and continuous improvement of EHS management systems and shared service model to include:
- Workplace risk assessments and advice to the business to minimise risk
- Provide support to construction project reviews and inspections
- Planning and conducting monitoring exercises / inspections. Report writing and tracking actions to completion.
- Involvement in the investigation of incidents and supporting development of controls to prevent recurrence.
- Checking emerging legislation for relevance to EHS and support in maintaining legal registers.
- Reviewing incident reports and lead / lag metrics used to monitor the EHS management system.
- Delivering learning activities for example induction training.
- Preparing, planning and delivering EHS awareness and promotional events.
This role is offered on an initial contract basis and provides an excellent opportunity for an EHS Advisor with experience of working in the science industry, or across the facility management aspects of complex technical environments, to further their experience in industry.
Get in touch with Helen at CY Partners for a confidential chat about the role on 07851246847 or submit your CV to [email protected] to apply for the position now.