Location Northern Scotland, Scotland
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire two contract EHS Advisors to start in 2019 at their site near Montrose, Scotland.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide advice on all aspects of environment, health, safety, fire, risk management and loss prevention
• Provide the liaison with off-site health, safety and environmental specialists
• Monitoring and reporting key EHS targets
• Provide advice or lead investigations, generation of CAPAs and subsequent implementation
• Ensure management is kept advised on the latest legislative and corporate requirements on EHS
• Maintain a site audit programme to monitor compliance with EHS standards
• Record and analyse EHS statistics to enable the data to be used to monitor performance and as a basis for improvement
• Maintain hazard reporting system
Experience & Requirements
• A NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
• At least two years’ experience in an EHS or similar role
• Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role, or have any questions, please contact Tom at CY Partners.