Biotechnology Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience with ELISAs, MSDs or Luminex assays?
Would you like to work for a well-funded Contract Research Organisation (CRO)?
My client is a growing CRO who use innovative approaches to develop and validate bioanalytical tests. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for an ELISA Scientist to join them at their site in London.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Soluble Biomarker Laboratory, you will work across a range of projects involving bioanalysis of samples generated from clinical trials. You will ensure that there is a clear audit trial by performing quality control of all information and data generated. You will also have the opportunity to support the senior scientists with the development of various assays.
To be considered for the ELISA Scientist role you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc in Immunology or related discipline
- Proven experience in running and analysing immunological assays: ELISA, MSD, Luminex or ELISpot
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, strong sense of teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle pressure, interact and function in a highly productive work environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and focus on situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Must be flexible to workdays and weekends on a shift rotation basic
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has seen considerable growth over the last few years.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton at CY Partners on 07851 246846 for more info.