Equipment Compliance Scientist
Salary £23,000 - £28,000
CY Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Equipment Compliance Scientist to join a world-class international Life Sciences CRO. The role will be based at their client site in the Merseyside area, primarily involved in ensuring GMP compliance and completing equipment calibration.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support lab operations through ensuring equipment maintenance, calibration and qualifications are completed according to GMP
- Ensure compliance of service documentation for GMP and non-GMP equipment breakdown
- Support the implementation of new equipment introduction onsite as well as life cycle management
- Maintain high quality relations with external service engineers and third parties
- Maintain operational effectiveness of the area
- Interface with facilities to provide support in logistics for equipment operation
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Life Sciences or equivalent industrial experience
- Proven experience in GMP equipment metrology (HPLC, GC, LC/MS, KF), data review and service reports
- Previous experience of supporting compliance and validation of quality systems to maintain GMP
- Previous experience in documentation processes to support introduction of new equipment and technology
- Experience using Empower and Electronic Laboratory Notebooks
- Experience of quality technical report writing
- High level of accuracy ensuring compliance within rapidly changing environment
- Exposure to continuous improvement
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners (07851 246 846 / [email protected]).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.