Electrical & Facilities maintenance Technician
CY Partners are currently supporting a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products in their search for an Electrical & Facilities Maintenance Technician, to be based near Newcastle upon Tyne.
Working as the Facilities Technician for this GMP site, you will be hands on with the facilities management and maintenance, from the premises to equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with maintenance of all new and existing equipment and buildings
- Maintain documents for all maintenance activities and ensure all activities are recorded in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Support with planned and unplanned maintenance activities through Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) system on new and existing equipment and buildings
- Supervising supplier and contractors on site, to ensure all maintenance work is carried out to regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with the management and implementation of the Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) system
- Perform risk assessments for all facilities activities
Ideally you will have:
- A Mechanical/electrical engineering and/or facilities qualification (ideally ONC) or studying towards this.
- Qualified to Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) 17th Edition /18th Edition (BS7671)
- Previous experience of the inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience of working in either the pharmaceutical, or food, or process chemical industry, with an understanding of a clean room environment
In return you will receive on the job training, a competitive salary, and the opportunity to join a well-established company.
Apply today or contact Owain at CY Partners for an informal chat about this great opportunity (07851 246839)