Field Service Engineer
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Competitive Salary + Shifts + Bonus + Benefits
Field Service Engineer
Contract: 18 months
Competitive Salary + Shifts + Bonus + Benefits
Are you technically or mechanically minded?
Would you like to work for a leading global life sciences company?
My client is an international scientific organisation specialising in Healthcare and Life Sciences with the aim of enhancing the lives of their customers across the world. They offer employees opportunities to break new ground, to fulfil your ambitions, and their diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. They trust employees with responsibility early on and will support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Due to continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity available for a Field Service Engineer in London. As a Field Service Engineer, you will provide field-based support to a wide range of customers who utilise their water purification equipment. Your responsibilities will include Installation, preventative maintenance, validation, and emergency repairs for the water purification system. You will also get the opportunity to develop new business for maintenance contracts and leads.
To be considered for the Field Service Engineer, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical practical hands-on experience
- HNC / HND in a mechanical/electronics or Science based discipline
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written, verbal, listening
- Ability to promote a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time
- Ability to solve practical hands-on technical problems resourcefully
- Report writing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, accompanied with strong execution and organisational skills
- Excellent team member with the capability of liaising with multi-cultural and cross functional teams
- Valid UK driving licence & Willingness to travel.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry / microbiology and experience working in a laboratory environment would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate who is looking to develop their career, or an experienced service engineer looking for the next step in their career.
My client is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please apply online or contact Umul Ahmed at CY Partners on 07706341006 or [email protected]