Field Service Engineer – Medical Instrumentation
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a leading medical diagnostic company to help recruit a Field Service Engineer on a full-time, permanent basis. The client in question specialises in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your primary duties will include the installation, service, repair and support of the client’s cutting-edge medical in-vitro diagnostic instruments in various laboratories within the UK. You will ensure that all instruments are serviced as part of routine service maintenance schedules and would also troubleshoot and fix problems as they arise.
- HNC level (or equivalent) in electrical engineering
- Experience of working with diagnostic systems, medical devices, laboratory/scientific equipment
- The ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge of electronic systems
- Familiarity of the requirements and practices in a hospital or pharmaceutical environment, or working with distributors in a support role would be ideal
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft windows programs including word and excel
- You must hold a valid license to drive within the UK. A company vehicle will be provided for UK travel
If you fit the above requirements and would like to know more, apply now or contact Charlotte at [email protected] for more information.