Fluidic Sensor Engineer - IVD
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits (inc Shares)
Fluidic Sensor Engineer – IVD
£45,000 – £50,000 + Benefits (inc Shares)
Are you an engineer with experience within In vitro diagnostics, lab on a chip or sensor technology?
Would you like to work for a well-funded diagnostics company developing a cutting-edge fluid sensor with life saving applications?
A Medtech/Biotech company based around Oxford developing a complex and novel clinical sensor platform which will provide significant point-of-care data. This data will greatly enhance the diagnostic and clinical care capabilities delivered by Medical Professionals to patients. The company has a robust funding roadmap and development strategy, with full commercialisation of their product within 3 years and significant career development opportunities. The company has a pragmatic approach to on-site and home working, with individuals able to balance their time between the two.
The Fluidic Sensor Engineer – IVD will work as part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team to develop and optimise the company’s novel biomarker detection sensor. This development will include significant input into the commercialisation of their Medical Device, utilising fluidics and microfluidics. The Fluidic Sensor Engineer will collaborate with global experts including biologists, physicists and microfluidics engineers to solve complex challenges.
To be considered for the Fluidic Sensor Engineer – IVD role, you’ll need the following skills and experience;
• A relevant degree in Engineering (BSc/MSc/MEng) or similar such as materials or electronics.
• Hands-on experience in developing, testing, and optimising electrical sensors or similar detection sensors, from within a commercial, product development environment.
• Broad knowledge of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD), lab on a chip or sensor technology.
• Experience of techniques for analysing and imaging biological material (e.g. microscopy, spectrometry).
• Experience working with medical or IVD devices, and to ISO9001 or ISO13485 would be an advantage.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company working with true global experts in their field, with significant funding and a platform that will save a lot of lives.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 07851 246846 for further information.