Formulation Manager / Director
Location Home Counties, Oxon/Wilts, South West England
Salary £55,000 - £70,000
We have an excellent new opening for a Formulation Manager or Formulation Director at a leading Pharmaceutical CMO in Oxfordshire. The role will involve communicating the Company and Department strategy to lead formulation development studies, including customer interaction and new business development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and coach a team in Formulation, as well as provide mentoring, technical expertise and guidance
- Provide technical expertise and support for the life-cycle of formulation development activities
- Engage with internal and external customers, and ensure project delivery meets expectations
- Assist with developing and retaining quality talent
- Oversee the execution of both standalone and integrated projects, including timelines, resources and budgets
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- PhD in Pharmaceutics (or related discipline); or equivalent industrial experience
- Proven industrial experience and technical expertise within Formulation Development and Drug Product Formulation
- Knowledge or experience of pre-clinical studies
- Leadership experience with proven management skills
- Proficient in complex project management with the ability to anticipate problems
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple expectations and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be working for a well-established global company with state-of-the-art facilities. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.