Location Home Counties, South West England
Salary £20,000 - £35,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Formulation Scientist at a leading Pharmaceutical services company based in Oxfordshire. The role is specialised in pharmaceutical research and development, and the ideal candidate will come from a formulation background, with a good understanding of analytical and formulation development and any key issues associated in this area.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver a variety of technically challenging projects to agreed timescales
- Develop, plan and conduct projects and interpret data from formulation and/or physical characterisation issues that can affect both API and finished dosage form
- Manufacture lab-scale formulations for investigational work
- Ensure all experimental work is accurately recorded and carried out within specified time frames and following all Company procedures
- Assist in the preparation of laboratory production project costing’s
- Assist in the transfer of processes to other departments throughout the drug development phase
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree-qualified, or equivalent, in Pharmaceutical Technology, Drug Delivery or a similar Formulation scientific discipline
- MSc or PhD highly desirable
- Previous industry experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Technically competent and able to demonstrate initiative in idea generation and experimental design
- Practically competent in a laboratory environment
- Proficient in report writing
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
You will be working for a well-established global company with state-of-the-art facilities, who values and builds on trust, quality and teamwork. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested, please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.