Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, at their site in Surrey.
As a Formulation Scientist, you will be providing support to new product developments within the oral health category.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing liquid and powder product formulations according to standard operating procedures and batch production sheets
- Using validated analytical methods to test the physical and chemical properties of formulations
- Conducting performance testing on formulations, including preparing artificial test substrates (soils/stains)
- Placing samples on time-course stability studies and conducting specific analyses over time
- Meticulously documenting work in laboratory notebooks
- Helping to keep the laboratory organised, clean and tidy
- Working to high standards of safety and quality, including following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) policies where appropriate
Ideal skills and qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in chemistry or a related subject (formulation science, pharmaceutical chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering etc)
- Experience of working in a research laboratory
- Preferably some experience of product formulation (not essential)
- Preferably some experience of working to GxP policies
It is a fantastic opportunity to gain industrial experience within the fields of formulation chemistry, analytical chemistry and product performance testing.
Get in touch with Helen at CY Partners today on 07851246847 for a confidential chat about the role or apply by sending your CV to [email protected]