Salary £25,000 - £35,000 pa
Reference FSJG 355
CY Partners are working with a Global Pharmaceutical organisation, who currently have multiple opportunities for Formulation Scientists. These are amazing opportunities for Formulation Scientists who want to build on their experience within industry.
As a Formulation Scientist, you will have the opportunity to provide technical support in the development of Oral Solid Dose (OSD) drug product formulations and associated manufacturing processes. You will execute preformulation, formulation and process development activities based on established protocols and procedures, within a GMP/GLP environment.
You will also have the opportunity to assist in the batch manufacturing of Oral Solid Dose products as required, e.g., for process development, stability studies or clinical trials.
As a Formulation Scientist some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Operates equipment for which they are trained independently with due regard for GMP and Safety
- Demonstrates timely & reliable recording of laboratory data in suitable systems in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Performs data management tasks including recording results effectively and in compliance with departmental guidelines in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision (e.g. tabulating and graphing results)
- Follows safe Laboratory and Manufacturing Practices
- Maintains accurate and complete safety records consistent with company policy and legal requirements
These openings are perfect for Scientific professionals with a degree or equivalent experience in either Pharmaceutical Sciences, Formulation Sciences, Chemistry or a related discipline.
Some exposure to GMP/ GLP working would be beneficial with practical experience in formulation/ related areas (this could be from within your degree/ industrial placement year).
Get in touch with a Joe Gardner at CY Partners for a confidential chat about the opportunity, or to apply submit your up-to-date CV to [email protected]