German Speaking Medical Information Officer
Biotechnology Clinical Life Sciences
Are you fluent in German & English? Do you hold a degree in a Life Sciences Subject? Do you like the thought of working from your own home office?
If the answer to these three questions is yes, then CY Partners have a role that you will be interested in. We are currently looking to recruit bright, bilingual candidates to join a growing UK based Medical Information company on a permanent basis.
The basic duties in the role are:
- Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, confident and professional manner. Enquiries may be received via phone, letter, email and fax.
- Complying with the specific Working Practices (WPs) which have been agreed with designated clients as well as following processes which may be documented in Client Instructions/other documentation.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed within the deadlines documented in the agreed SOPs and WPs.
- Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with agreed SOPs and WPs.
- Translating English documents into the target language or vice versa and delivering these translated responses either on the phone or in writing.
- Using existing standard responses to prepare medical information correspondence (via client databases) or taking responsibility for liaising with the Medical Information Support Services (MISS) department to request the generation of medical information correspondence.
To apply you will need to meet the following requirements
- Hold a min BSc degree in a life science subject, Psychology, Pharmacy, or equivalent.
- Be able to speak German at a native/fluent level
- Fluent in English.
- Strong translation skills.
- Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy.
- Sound planning, prioritising and organisational skills. Showing an effective workload management system and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your most up to date CV ASAP and for further information please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.