Global Regulatory Affairs Executive
Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are working with a world leading global pharmaceutical organisation, on a fantastic opportunity for a Global Regulatory Affairs Executive. This position is part of their therapeutics group, on infectious disease projects and will be a mix of home based and office based working.
As a Global Regulatory Affairs Executive, you will be working closely with other functional groups and local/regional commercial teams to secure the best possible labeling commensurate with the available data. It will also involve lead interactions with local/regional regulatory authorities.
In performing the role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the regulatory strategy that will deliver the needs of the local region(s), taking into account the needs of other regions globally
- Implementation of the regional strategy(s) in support of the global project objectives
- Lead regulatory interactions and the review processes in local region
- Ensuring appropriate interaction with regional commercial teams in local region
- Ensuring compliance with regional requirements at all stages of product life from Commit to Medicine Development
Experience with EU centralised submissions and post approval activities would be beneficial for this role. It’s a good opportunity for candidates with some knowledge of regulatory affairs to step more into this area as it’s more of a procedure/ operational based role. Experience from within the Pharmaceutical industry however, is required.
For further information and to apply for the role, contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847 or submit a copy of your CV to [email protected] to apply.